Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The agony ends...

Okay, so I'm still waiting for a lot of stuff, but at least I've had some relief.

I found out my novella Stolen Goddess will be published sometime in April (Yay!!).

I just received the cover art for Stolen Goddess (OMG, it's hot!).

I found out About Monday, my paranormal romantic comedy (published under my pseudonym Sydney Laine Allan,) received 4 stars from Romantic Times (HUGE sigh of relief!)

I'm doing some happy dancing today! Wanna join me?

Oh, and I'll post the RT review and Stolen Goddess blurb separately, so they don't get all mushed together. Stay tuned. You WANT to see the cover for Stolen Goddess. I promise you :)

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:10 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela