Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hello, I'm Tawny and I'm a Blogaholic

It's official. I have a blogging habit. It started when I decided I needed to set up a blog. For professional reasons, you know (guilty smile). Because all the authors are doing it (I sound like my teenagers).

It’s been two weeks. Now, not only do I blog every day (when I had previously thought there was NO WAY I'd be able to find something to blog about EVERY SINGLE DAY), but I caught myself blog surfing last night, looking for fun stuff to read.

Should I start a 12-step program? Blogaholics Anonymous?

Forget that! I’m not ready to quit yet! Hah!

So, my question to all of you today is: Do you blog? Why? What’s your blog URL (I need to feed my fix)? And what are your fave blogs to read (more, gimme more)?

posted by Tawny Taylor at 7:53 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Vivienne King:


Umm yes! Total Blog junkie here. Been doing it now for almost a month and like you I post everday, sometimes more. Never ever less. LOL. I love it. I got believe it took me so long to get turned on to it. :)

and hey, I'd love if you checked out my blog. www.vivienne-king.blogspot.com


1:02 AM 
Commented by Blogger Vivienne King:


oh and ummm...hahaha, didn't even answer your question. I blog because it makes me feel like I better connect to people. I blog to tell how I feel, how things are (at least in my skewed mind) and just because it's fun. I blog about everything, mostly anything romance associated, or at least hot bodies to drool over. ;)


1:03 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks for posting, Vivienne! I have poked around your blog and it's GREAT!


9:20 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela