Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, March 06, 2006

I hate Mondays

I hate Mondays, especially Monday mornings. They're always chaotic. Why is it that kids get up at the crack of effing dawn on Saturday and Sunday mornings when you don't want them to, but Monday mornings, you have to threaten their life, limb and future generations to get them to drag their bodies out of bed?

Anyway, I figured since I suspect Mondays aren't rough for only me, I'd do something special on Mondays for my loyal blog readers (...uh, if there are any, LOL).

I'm officially calling Mondays "Manic Mondays" and will be posting jokes, links to fun stuff or pictures of hunks. Anything to put a smile on your face.

What will I do for my first Manic Monday?

How about a quiz? If you know anything about me, you know I LOVE ice cream. So, why not take a quiz to see which flavor I am?

Here's my result:



Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan!
You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!
What is your Icecream Flavour?

Find out at Go Quiz

How'd they know I always eat the chocolate?!

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:18 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jodie:


I'm cookies and cream! Here I was expecting rocky road.


9:26 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


YUM! You're a good flavor :D Thanks for coming to play!


12:18 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela