Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Saturday, March 04, 2006

It's Saturday....

and I'm heading off to work. For those who don't know, I work at a local bookstore. It's a whole lot of fun, but extremely hard to come home without spending my entire paycheck on books.

Tonight is the Book Club meeting. As usual, I haven't had a chance to read the book. But this time, I don't feel so guilty going anyway. Really, it's more "girl time" than anything. Fun, fun, fun. It's one of the few chances for me to get away from work and/or kids.

Any working moms out there want to share how they spend their no-kid times?

Tawny

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:08 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela