Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, March 02, 2006

OMG! Will wonders never cease?

I did it. *I* did it. Techno-moron with absolutely NO knowledge of HTML (uh...what color *is* ffffff?) actually uploaded a template, customized it. And...and edited the font style, colors.

I'm so proud. LOL

Well, I have no idea how often I'll post, but I figured it was time. I've let this blogging thing intimidate me for too long.

So, I'm facing my fears (What if no one reads it? What if I can't think if anything to say?) and giving it a shot. Yay me!

Tawny

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:40 AM |

9 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Crystal Jordan:


Hi Tawny! Just checking your blog. Nice!


12:36 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Hi Crystal!

Thanks for posting! It worked! It worked! LOL


12:38 PM 
Commented by Blogger Lauren Dane:


It's working and looking marvelous!


1:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


I still in shock! Talk about dumb luck, LOL

Thanks for checking, Lauren!


1:02 PM 
Commented by Blogger Jodie:


Looks great! Don't you worry you'll be posting almost everyday in no time. You have kids right? I guarantee you'll be posting!!

Have fun


3:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Karen:


Yay! It works.


3:29 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks for taking a look, Jodici and Karen!!!

It's funny. I don't think twice about sitting down to write a 350page novel, but I suffer something awful just thinking about doing a blog entry. I'm hoping this'll get me past it :)


3:36 PM 
Commented by Blogger Shawn:


#ffffff is white. #000000 is black. Love the new blog! And I loved Spells and Seduction! :D


3:54 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks for clearing that up, Shawn :) Very handy information, for sure! Though I have to wonder, why "f" for white??

Anyway, I'm SO glad you enjoyed Spells and Seduction!!! Thanks for letting me know!


5:21 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela