Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, March 23, 2006

This week's review quote and what I'm reading

Wow, I missed a day. One day. And I felt guilty as heck. I guess this blogging thing IS becoming a habit :)

I just received a terrific review this morning from Susan White, Coffeetime Romance. It was so great, I thought I'd post a bit of it here.

Ms. Taylor is a wonderfully gifted author who never fails to use her creative imagination to keep me totally enthralled in her fabulous stories. I recommend Light My Fire to anyone who likes dragons and tales of the paranormal. I hope we learn more about the Guardian Protectors and their people in future books. More Immortal Secrets please!

A HUGE thank you to Susan!

I thought I'd also share what's on my to-be-read list. I'm an avid reader, although I don't have nearly as much time as I'd like to read. My TBR list keeps growing and growing, but here's the top couple on the stack.

Currently reading: The Spy Who Loves Me by Julie Kenner.
I've read a couple of other single titles by Ms. Kenner and LOVED them. Carpe Demon. LOVED it! Givenchy Code. AMAZING! This one is shaping up to be a keeper, just like the others.

Next: Master of the Night by Angela Knight
I KNOW when I pick up a book by Angela Knight it's going to be GREAT. She's an auto-buy author for me.

What's sitting at the top of your TBR stack?

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:12 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela