Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, March 20, 2006

Whoo hoo!



It's just a matter of time before I have some more good news to share :)

I just turned in edits on a new novella for Ellora's Cave. The contract is on the way. As soon as it's received, I'll post a blurb.

STOLEN GODDESS is a sci fi erotica with bondage and an uber-sexy hero named Xur who has a bod like Vin Diesel.

Yummy!

Anyone else have good news to share today? I'm in the mood to celebrate. Oh, and what do you think of my inspiration?

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:58 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Lia:


Hoo boy. I like this picture. Must go find a fan . . .


12:56 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Hah! And think what bad shape we'd be in if the camera had been...oh...a few inches lower :D


2:49 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela