Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Big weekend coming up!

I need to drag this blog out of the blah's. So, I figured I'd post about this coming weekend. I've been looking forward to it for months. Seriously. Why? Because we're having a big booksigning at Paperbacks N Things this weekend. Yes, I'll be signing. But that's not why I'm so excited. I'm geeked because I'll get to see fellow EC authors and pals Jodi Lynn Copeland and Jaid Black. Yay! I'm hoping Jodi will bring her baby. I LOOOOVE babies! And Jaid is such a terrific lady. I always enjoy signing with her. Plus, I'll be meeting Mandy Roth for the first time. If you've ever met me in person, you know how I love to socialize and meet new people. It's strange but I'm MUCH quieter online than I am in real life.

Also, there will be Patty Marks, Brenda and John, the EC bus--also a sight to behold--and a Caveman or two. It's going to be a GREAT time!

For those in the area, Paperbacks N Things is on Wayne Rd. in Westland, Michigan. The store is south of Joy Rd in the stripmall between Arby's and Wendy's. Hope to see you there!

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:21 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Laine Morgan:


Tawny, what city and state??


12:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Sorry! Tried to post this yesterday but Blogger was down.

The book signing is in Westland, Michigan.


12:15 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela