Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, April 21, 2006

Happy Friday!

Since today is the last day of Spring Break for the kiddies, I'm taking the day off to go do some kid stuff. We're heading to the farm for a couple hours to pet baby goats and chase geese (actually, we tend to run away from them, rather than chase them). Then it's off to the park to fly kites. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful day.

Before I head out, I wanted to post a review I received a couple of days ago. This is for my Cerridwen Press book, About Monday, which was written under my Sydney Laine Allan penname. I'll post a bit of the review.
To read the rest (it is a terrific review from start to finish!) go to Paranormal Romance Reviews.

"I can actually go on and on about how much I enjoyed this story...unfortunately I'd also give away some of the juicy parts of the story. Sydney Laine Allan drops the movie names for "The Truth about Cats and Dogs" as well as "Freaky Friday" and ABOUT MONDAY has created a fabulous story somewhere in-between. ABOUT MONDAY is many things: humorous, thought provoking, sensual - that I wholly recommend this book!"

Reviewed by Cynthia Eckert
Courtesy PNR Reviews

posted by Tawny Taylor at 7:04 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela