Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Menage-a-mania

There are bazillions of menage books coming out these days. They've become fairly common among erotic romance/erotica publishers. And I'm assuming that's because they're popular among readers.

It's a well known fact that one of the most common male fantasies is two women/one man. With the increasing popularity of two men/one woman menage a trois stories, I'm wondering if women are starting to share a similar fantasy.

Me, I can't say I've read a menage story that's done anything for me...yet. I'm looking for a good story that'll really burn my knickers, so to speak :) I do wonder if you all would be willing to share what the appeal is, and the titles of your favorite menage books? Please, don't be shy! I'm anxious to read a really hot menage and see why they've become so popular.

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:51 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Shelli Stevens:


You know... I've been trying to get myself to write one of those. But honestly, I'm way more turned on by the 2 guys 1 girl bit. I'm not sure why. More potential for pleasure maybe, lol. Or the thought of pleasing two men at once.


1:54 PM 
Commented by Blogger Vivienne King:


I like kinky, but I'm not a big fan of menage. I haven't read one yet that really does it for me. *shrug* sorry couldn't be more help.

I do wonder now that you mention it though, if that is a popular fantasy among females. I would never have guessed it.

I like guy on guy action though...hehehe, told you I was kinky. ;)


2:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Oooh! Nice photo shelli! Very cute!

Thanks for posting Shelli and Vivienne! I like two guys/one girl better, though the guy on guy doesn't do much for me. I think it's all the gay bar hopping I did back in college. Kind of ruined it for me. LOL

But I have noticed that many of the menage stories do include guy-on-guy. Wonder if that's what is attracting readers. Hmmm....


2:50 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela