Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, April 06, 2006

This week's review quote and book light rant

Here's a quote from a fantastic review of Spells and Seduction. A big thank you to Francesca Hayne!

Ms. Taylor has a talent of creating inventive sex scenes with unusual situations. The sex is pivotal to bringing out their past love for each other. The imaginative sex scenes, from an ingenious ménage a trois to a wicked bondage encounter, kept me glued to the story. The mystery behind Malcolm’s motivating drive to leave Rory behind kept the plot on track and my attention focused on what would happen next. Spells and Seduction has an imaginative plot with ingenious, passionate sex scenes that kept my interest on the love story.

Francesca Hayne, Just Erotic Romance Reviews

I'm trying to finish Charlaine Harris' Dead Until Dark this week. It's not that I'm not enjoying the book, because I am. It's my frustration with those stupid little book lights. They use teeny tiny calculator batteries and the stupid things don't last. {sniff, sniff} And because the batteries cost so darn much, and the lights are so cheap, it's actually cheaper to go buy another light. Grrrr! I don't want to have to buy a new light every few weeks!

Anyone have a suggestion? I read in a DARK room. I'm usually trying to get my baby to sleep while I'm reading. I need something small that won't light up the whole room. I want one of those miner's lamps, you know? With the light on the front. LOL

Someone, invent a book light that works for more than a few days. PLEASE! I read ebooks when I can but many of my fave authors are not available in ebook.

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:54 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jodie:


I use a normal lamp light, but put a folded towel on top -- or have a touch lamp.


6:51 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


I may have to try that! Sure beats squinting in the dark with a flickering light, trying to read a few words at a time :)


7:38 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela