Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ahhhh...the satisfaction of accomplishment

This post has nothing to do with writing, LOL. I spent yesterday cleaning, hauling furniture and painting. I redecorated one bedroom and moved our daughter into her own room, a task that required me to drag around heavy dressers from all over our house. I can barely move. But I feel so great when I look in her adorable pink and green bedroom. I've decided to take an official break from writing this week and concentrate on getting some stuff done around the house. I know when I get back from RT, I'll be ready to dig in and write, write, write, so I'm anxious to get all the re-arranging and re-decorating out of the way now.

Wish me luck!

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:09 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Crystal Jordan:


Good luck with the redecorating and have SO much fun at RT! I can't go and I'm literally green with jealousy (don't worry--it coordinates with my eye color)


10:10 AM 
Commented by Blogger Jen:


Sounds like you worked your heiny off. Do you have to be good at everything? Green is not my color. LOL. Your daughter's bedroom sounds precious.


5:07 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela