Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Have a terrific holiday weekend!

Overnight, summer snuck up on us here in Michigan. It's 90 degrees today! And we're expecting a sultry 92 tomorrow. Whew! Steamy!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic, fun-filled Memorial Day weekend! Me, I'm going to camp out in my back yard with a good book and try not to sweat too much :)

posted by Tawny Taylor at 4:17 PM |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jen:


What book, Tawny? Hope you've had a great weekend.
We didn't do much around here. We're barbequing today, but that's about it. Very relaxing.


10:18 AM 
Commented by Blogger Canice Brown-Porter:


LOL, Tawny! Seems we have the same weatherman here in Virginia as you do in Michigan. Our high today was 90º and tomorrow it's suppose to go up to 92º. Our weather changed just as quickly as yours. (BTW, my hubby and his family are from Michigan.)

Hope you had a great Memorial Day! Miss "talking" to you on the board and through email.


6:32 PM 
Commented by Blogger Jodie:


Well here we just went through a cold snap! I hope you ejnoy the sun and fun over there and have a great memorial day holiday


2:16 AM 
Commented by Blogger Babe King:


Gosh Tawny, you all look fab! LOVE the photos. Oh, and what do you mean hot? About 10 degrees here.
:-)


7:14 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Hi ladies! Thanks for popping by and posting!

We cooked steaks on the grill yesterday. YUMMY! I made a total piggy out of myself. But today I'm back to dieting.

Brenda, I'm still on the Divas board. I lurk a lot, but the Divas forum is always open on my desktop. About three times a day, I refresh it to see new posts. I think it wasn't working for a while, though. Because it looks like I missed a bunch. Hugs!

Jodici, I'm looking forward to a cold snap. We're supposed to end the week in the 70's. That would be wonderful!

And Babe...Eeek! 10?! We're just starting summer. I don't want to think about winter yet. Thanks for the sweet compliment! I'm still overweight, according to my pre-baby standards, but my body is fighting every effort I make to lose weight. Come on, if TrimSpa can help that Anna chick lose all that weight, why can't it help me shake 15 lbs?!


11:13 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela