Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm Baaaaaack!

Whew! What an intense couple of days. It started Sunday when I rearranged the bedrooms and painted my daughter's new bedroom. Then I tackled our family room. Since I was converting it to an office, that required some major work--painting, furniture assembly, moving, etc. I hurt all over! But I'm so happy. I'm not working at a spacious, gorgeous work station situated in a large office. I'm giddy :) After working in a corner of my kids' bedroom on a tippy old desk crammed with monitor, printer and computer, this is heaven.

And no, I'm not good at everything, Jen. I'm a TERRIBLE bowler :)

posted by Tawny Taylor at 7:53 AM |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jen:


That's it! I'm practicing my bowling. LOL. Sounds like you got A LOT done and it's great. Are you going to take it easy now? After all, this weekend is Mother's Day.
I just read a ebook called "Natural Law" by Joey W. Hill. Ever read it? I found my limit for erotica. Whew!!!


8:19 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Take it easy? No, I'm afraid I can't. I'm getting ready for RT, and with my MIL staying with the kids, I need to get this house CLEAN. Her house is spotless. Our house is a mess, and my pride won't allow me to let her stay here with it like this. I have the bedrooms all set and the family room/office. Now I need to work on the rest of the house. I want a maid!

And I've heard a lot about that book but haven't read it. Natural Law is a classic, IMO, among erotic romances, but I have heard it is toward the extremely HOT side. If you're as new to the genre as I thought you were, that's like climbing out of a luke warm tub and diving into a boiling pot of water :)


8:50 AM 
Commented by Blogger Jen:


Yeah, actually that's kind of how it felt. For all the chocolate sauce I'm still vanilla at heart. The great thing is that Joey Hill was really good at keeping me reading even when it wasn't comfortable. That takes talent.
Good luck with the spotless goal. I can relate completely.
Have a great time at RT. Knock 'em dead.


7:49 PM 
Commented by Blogger Zinnia:


I have a room that my boys keep tearing up. It's supposed to be the dining room, but I'm seriously thinking of turning it into my toddler's bedroom or my personal office. Not sure yet...


8:12 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


That's probably why Joey's won awards for her work. She's a terrific lady.

Zinnia, I vote for office :) It's great having your own space to work. I'm loving my new office. I can stretch out, have plenty of storage, lots of desk surface to work on. The agony of hauling around furniture was worth it. And I have bruises all over me from being bumped and battered while I was working.


9:54 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela