Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm guest blogger on Access Romance!

And I'm getting a little lonely over there. Evidently, there aren't a lot of shapeshifter readers on that blog because so far I have one comment. Who'd have thought it?

Anyway, if you get a chance, and want to win a download of one of my books, head over to www.accessromance.com, click "All a-blog" and tell me what you think about shapeshifter romances.

Thanks!

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:42 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jen:


I went and left a comment. Hope you get lots of comments.


10:42 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks Jen! We're getting there. Big sigh of relief. I was afraid I wouldn't get any.


7:21 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela