Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, May 25, 2006

So much to do; so little time to do it...

OMG, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed this week. I have oodles of things to follow up on after RT, plus I'm trying to write a shapeshifter for EC (I want to get it turned in...it's so hot!) and dealing with a lot of RL (that's "Real Life") issues--dance rehearsals and book fairs, etc. I need another one of me! To think I was hoping I'd be able to slow down after RT. I need a vacation from life :)

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:44 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jen:


I can relate to this. Sometimes the RL stuff really gets in the way of creating great work. It's also that stuff that drives me to write so.....I guess it's just a wash.
I hope you get a chance to slow down a little.
Take care of yourself.


12:23 PM 
Commented by Blogger Kristen Painter:


The only problem with a vacation from life is that eventually you have to come back to it.

Unless it's a permanent vacation and um, let's just not go there.


2:40 PM 
Commented by Blogger Zinnia:


I'm suffering the same dilemma. We have produce farm and trying to plant gardens, chase my boys, and take care of a big house plus my writing is driving me insane. Oh. Wait. I'm already insane.


5:12 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela