Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, May 05, 2006

TGIF!

It's Friday and I have a big day ahead of me.

At 12:45 (EASTERN TIME) I'll be chatting for 45 minutes on the Joyfully Reviewed loop.

For any of you who would be kind enough to come check it out, so I won't be sitting there talking to myself :)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chatting_with_Joyfully_Reviewed/

Anyone who has been following me knows I don't do these chats very often. I think it's been close to a year since I did the last one. With kids at home, hassling me every few minutes, it's not easy following a chaotic chat.

So wish me luck! And please pop in and say hello. I'd REALLY appreciate it.

POSTSCRIPT: LOOKS LIKE YAHOO IS GIVING JOYFULLY REVIEWED SOME GRIEF SO THEY'VE LAUNCHED AN MSN GROUP FOR TODAY. IF YOU DO NOT FIND US AT THE YAHOO GROUP, PLEASE TRY http://groups.msn.com/ChattingWithJoyfullyReviewed

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!

posted by Tawny Taylor at 7:14 AM |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jen:


That's awesome Tawny. Chats are so fun for those of us who admire other writers.
I ordered one of your books from Amazon but I won't get it until June. I'm excited to get it though.
I'll see what I can do about dropping by the chat. I think that's 9:45 my time? Or was that PST?


7:59 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


You're such a sweetie ordering my book. I REALLY hope you love it. And for future reference, I can get you a great deal and faster shipping if you order through the bookstore I work at. Email me if you want info.

I'm not sure what time zone you're in. My slot is 12:45 Eastern Time...I believe. Gosh I'd better check!


8:09 AM 
Commented by Blogger Jen:


Sweeeet! I'll definitely do that next time.
I was so surprised at how much I liked "Stolen Goddess" because I didn't think I'd like "erotica" (hence the chocolaty vanilla diva name.) I LOVED it and so now, I'll probably try to buy all your stuff.
So does that make me a fan? A stalker? A bibliophile? Mmmmm.


9:02 AM 
Commented by Blogger Faith:


I can definitely relate. I have four kids ages 17 months up to 15 years. They think Mom's Writing Time is Our Bugging the Bejeezus Out of Mom Time.


12:51 PM 
Commented by Blogger Caffey:


Hi Tawny!! So great to chat with you in MSN today even thought I had no clue what I was doing, LOL.
I have read a couple of yours and have a big wishlist of more!! A joy to read your books!


1:15 PM 
Commented by Blogger Jen:


Dang it Tawny, I had to miss it. I ran out of time Friday AM. Hope it was a blast for you.


10:09 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela