Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, June 12, 2006

Ack! I have no voice

I'm sick. {sniff, sniff} and have no voice. Literally. I can't talk over a whisper. It's Sooooo frustrating. I guess this is my body's way of telling me I need to slow down. Heh. Like that's gonna happen.

But I am going to try to stay off the computer a bit. It'll be hard. I'm seriously addicted. But I'm going to make an effort. Today we have to take two of the kiddies to the doctor. They both were up crying all night. Being sick is rough. Nursing sick kids while your sick is misery.

I. Want. To. Sleep....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted by Tawny Taylor at 12:20 PM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jan Springer:


Sorry to hear you aren't well, my sweet little sickie. :-p

I hope you are feeling much better real soon.

Sending you a big cyber hug!!!

*******HUG******

jan


2:18 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela