Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Apologies and other stuff

Hey blog world! I've been neglecting you and I apologize. It's been a crazy few days. Whew! A writer's life is never dull, I'll say that.

So, what's been keeping me from posting? An almost-2-year-old who refuses to stop putting little dangerous, sharp objects in his mouth, for one. I swear, this child COULD find the proverbial needle in a haystack. And once he'd found it, he'd stick it in his mouth. Despite practically sucking the carpet off the floor with the Hoover, the child still finds things to put in his mouth. Gahhhhh! When will it stop? When, when, when?!

I've done no writing since Friday. Must get back to writing. I'm starting to twitch :) The good news is I finished designing the postcards for the big mailing I'm doing. For those who don't know, Romantic Times has the program where you can ship them promo stuff and they'll distribute it to their 700 "Bookstores That Care". The cost is $100 plus the cost of whatever promo goody you buy. Not bad if you're doing postcards. I got 1k postcards from Vista Print for less than $100.

Here's a link: RT Special Mailings

Today, my goal is to start plotting the second "Beast" book. I want this one to continue the story started in number one, so I'll need to go back and read all my notes on number one to get myself back into the story and figure out where it's headed. This is my first attempt at a more serialized-type of series, where the books need to be read in order. It's going to be a fun challenge!

Off to plot...

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:39 AM |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jen:


Trust me. It does stop. My four year old put EVERYTHING in his mouth until about six months ago. He still does it occasionally, but I don't have to worry about it near as much.
Hope the plotting of "Beast" went well.


9:51 PM 
Commented by Blogger Shawn:


LOL! Lil un's are so cute! Even when they are doing things to drive you crazy! Thanks for the RT info. I'm sure it'll come in handy down the line. :D


3:48 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Jen, ONLY six months ago, though? Eeeek! You mean I'll be digging stones and plastic toys out of his mouth for another year and a half?! Ohhhhh noooooo...

And Shawn, you're very welcome. Hope it DOES come in handy...very soon!


8:32 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


BTW, is it against the law to muzzle a toddler? If he can't open his mouth, he can't stick dangerous stuff in there. Right?

Okay, maybe not. {worried sigh}


8:34 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela