Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Blog Review! Literary Sass



Link: http://literarysass.blogspot.com/

I took a gander at this snarky review site and LOVED it! It's like Mrs. Giggles with a potty mouth, LOL.

The monikers the reviewers use (Book Whore, Bibliophile Bitch, Lit Wit) are delightfully fitting, and the rating system adds to the charm (1 Shot: A toast to a great book; to 5 Shots: Fucked up and blurry eyed...barely finished).

These ladies dish out the snark with pizzazz, and I fully expect to someday be on the receiving end of their worst :) However, since Ellora's does not allow us to send our books for review on our own and this site doesn't accept hard copy submissions, I'll have to get my kicks from reading their reviews of others' books for now. (disappointed sigh)

If you can take it, and you have a book published, I recommend you submit something to them for review. As they say, any publicity is good publicity :)

Note: I'm gathering from their "Suck it up, Sissies" post they're having trouble getting material to review. I think it'll just take some time. I don't know how long they've been around, but I think the word will eventually spread and they'll be overwhelmed with requests.

My rating: I give them an 8

posted by Tawny Taylor at 7:51 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Bibliophile Bitch:


*wipes a tear from her vicious eye*
Thanks Tawny. Actually, if it was up to Lit Sass and Book Whore, they wouldn't have me out drumming up ARCs, but I "have no life" (according to BW) so I go around daring everyone to send something. Besides, I've read reviews of your stuff and I'm dying to read it. Thanks for the blog. To get an 8 from you would make my heart all warm....if I had one. LOL.


10:46 AM 
Commented by Blogger Jen:


LOL! Tawny. I got on to these guys through Shelli. They've been fun to follow, although they scare me WAY more that the Cows. I don't care if they run out of stuff to review. I'm not sending. *Shudders* They frighten me!


11:51 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela