Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blog Review Snarkling Clean

Bwahahahahhahaha! OMG, if you haven't been over to Snarkling Clean, head over there now! But make sure your mouth is empty or your keyboard and monitor are protected. OMG, hilarious.

A link: http://snarklingclean.blogspot.com/

So, what's the story? Well, they look like they snark about a great variety of stuff, from hideous swimwear to book titles. How I adore a good snark! Looks like I'll find plenty here. I'll definitely be back for future doses.

My rating: 8 Would've been higher, but they're not really giving visitors a "service" like Crabby Cows or Evil Editor. It's just snarking for amusement, which is not necessarily a bad thing :)

Enjoy!

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:54 AM |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Shelli Stevens:


I've never visited their site. I've done Miss Snark, but that's about it! I can barely keep up with the popping up of Snarky type blogs. It's too fun!


1:58 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tempest Knight:


I've not visited their site either. *g* I'll go and check them out tonight.


1:59 PM 
Commented by Blogger Bibliophile Bitch:


Hilarious! I was just there and left a comment for the swim suits.
No competition for us since they really try and keep it curse word free. We really enjoy our use of the dirty venacular at Lit Sass.
So, Tawny, when are YOU sending us something? Shelli coughed up.
Come on. Give it to us down and dirty.


2:03 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


LOLOL Biblio! I just KNOW you're going to rip me apart :) I'll have to send you a copy of Sex and the Single Ghost when I get my author copies. Ellora's is strict about who we send review copies to. They do all that for us.


7:53 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela