Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Fashion for writers

I have found THE PLACE to get the perfect t-shirt. I'm serious here. But the t-shirts aren't...They're LOL funny!

Check it out...http://www.cafepress.com/TheWriteSnark

My Fave? I think it would have to be:

Which one's your fave?

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:46 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Bibliophile Bitch:


OH! LOL! Great snark.
To answer those questions you asked. (Sorry it took so long).
1. MySpace is evil because it sucks you in and EVERYONE is addicted to it. Evil. It's evil. Think "The Omen". Think "The Shining". Think before you MySpace.
2. I forget the question. Oh well.
Hey Tawny, when do we get an ARC from you?
Oh Taaaaawwwwwwnnnny! Lit Sass is waiting for you. LOL.


11:42 AM 
Commented by Blogger Crystal Jordan:


Oh my gosh, I SO want that t-shirt.

Of course, I always ask myself if my love scenes are good enough...so the question becomes:

"Would I shave my legs for this?"

The answer better be yes, or I need a re-write.


1:57 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Bibliophile, you don't accept hard copies :( I'd send you a beautiful print proof of Sex and the Single Ghost if I could :( And thanks for the warning about MySpace.

Crystal, LOLOLOL!


7:56 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela