Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Like I needed a new addiction!


Thanks to Marianne Mancusi, author and marketing guru (yes, Marianne, it's all YOUR fault, grin!), I've discovered MySpace.

OMG, it's another world out there. It took me an entire day to create my page. And now I'm over there making "friends", checking out everyone's space, and discovering a ZILLION new books to buy.

Have a MySpace page and want to be "friends"? Here's my url: http://www.myspace.com/sexandthesingleghost

Stop by or send me an invite!

Tawny

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:44 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Bibliophile Bitch:


My space is evil, Tawny. It's the Stepford Wives of the internet. Please, Tawny, I beg of you! Don't make me do an intervention.


2:07 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


I'm intrigued.

1. Why is MySpace evil?

and...

2. Just what kind of "intervention" does a person whose moniker is "bitch" perform? LOL


8:22 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela