Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Sunday, June 04, 2006

New FREE serial story!

I'm working on a special treat for folks who like free stuff. It's a free serial story revolving around Tawny and Sydney and their coffee shop, Under Ground Joe's. The shop's clients are all kinds of paranormal creatures, characters from my books, my friend's books, anyone who cares to have their character make a guest appearance. Sound like fun? I hope so! I'm getting the page design done today and am hoping to post the first chapter this week.

Tawny

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:52 AM |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jen:


How fun!! I'd really like to Xur there. Mmmmmm.
I wasn't brave enough to submit to the crabby cows. I'm thinking about doing it for the next round though.


11:02 AM 
Commented by Blogger crabbycows:


Hmmm...sounds intriguing.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

CC#2


7:28 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks Crabby #2! And thanks for stopping by for a Mooooo :) Your blog rocks!


8:32 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Hi Jen! Good luck with the Crabby Cows :) They may poke fun but they truly mean well. Let me know if you submit and I'll cheer you on!


8:33 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela