Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, June 02, 2006

Whoo hoo! I typed "The End!"

Yesterday was very productive. I finished up my WIP, MARK OF THE BEAST, (on schedule!)and turned it into my Ellora's editor. It'll take a few weeks to hear back from her on whether it's a go or not, but I'm hopeful.

I also finished up an article for September's issue of RT magazine and sent that off. Fingers crossed it'll make it into the magazine. I'm not confident on this one, but figured I had NO chance at all if I didn't send it in. So...here's hoping it makes the cut.

Ahhhhh...pressure off my shoulders.

What's next, you ask? I'm already pondering book two of the "Beast" series. (I suppose I need to come up with a better series title than that, eh? Taking suggestions!) I'm thinking book two will be "Stroke of the Beast" or "Touch of the Beast". I'm not sure yet which one. Any thoughts? Book three's gotta be "Kiss of the Beast", so I guess I'm trying to lead up to that one. Touching usually comes before kissing, right? LOL

So, TGIF! Happy Friday and all that. I'm going to have a low-key weekend. Work tomorrow and the Paperbacks book club. Those are always fun. Sunday's family time. Then Monday, it's back to work. What's everyone else doing this weekend?

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:13 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jen:


Stroke of the Beast sounds so sexy though.
Congrats on writing "The End"!!! How awesome. You've been busy.
I'm going to be writing this morning, a baby shower tomorrow (that I haven't bought a gift for yet) and hopefully some down time.
TGIF, have a good weekend.


11:38 AM 
Commented by Blogger Laine Morgan:


Congrats on finishing your book. I love that feeling! Anyway, we're having a BBQ tomorrow with friends. Hoping the weather will hold out!

Have a great weekend!


6:56 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Lynn Daniels:


Congrats on all your progress!

Weekend's already over, but I made some good progress on that ol' suckopsis, so I'm happy. *g*


4:09 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela