Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Writer Babes and page proofs

This has been a crazy 24 hours! The kiddies were their absolute worst yesterday, I felt like I couldn't breathe, my chest was so tight, and (of course) there were gobs of things I needed to get done. The hubby took the kiddies to the doctor and they came home with the pink bubble gum stuff. I went to the doctor and came home with some heavy duty cough medicine and some antibiotics.

I still managed to put up the main page for the new "Writer Babes" site (aka Erotic Romance Authors). We're still working on the url. I also made a new blogger template to match. I feel such a sense of accomplishment.

I also received the page proofs for BEHIND CLOSED DOORS. This is a three -in-one anthology with Jodi Lynn Copeland. We're hoping it'll be available in print in August. I'll be proofing that over the next few days. Plus I'm working on the second book in my shapeshifter series. And pulling together a proposal for a new series aimed at NY publishers...and the hubby wonders WHY I'm at the computer all the time?!

I'm tired...

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:31 AM |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jen:


I bet you're tired!!! Wow. I'd be exhausted. Sick kids are the worst. I'm not sure well kids are much better though. LOL. My oldest is out of school Friday and I lose my daycare then too. *Sigh*.
I hope you get time to do all this stuff AND everyone feels better soon. Let me know when you've got the Writer Babe blog going and I'll visit.


1:05 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks, Jen! You're such a sweetie!

Summer's great. I love summer. But dealing with bored kids is rough. Last year, I did a lot less writing when the kids were out of school. I'm hoping I won't have to slow down as much this year. At least they've made some friends in the neighborhood. That should help combat the summer I'm-Bored blues :) Now, if only I could do something with the 2-year old...


9:25 AM 
Commented by Blogger Babe King:


writer babes huh- hmm, why does that sound familiar? :-)


10:13 AM 
Commented by Blogger Stacy Dawn:


Busy lady! Hope you feel better soon and don't get too bogged down.


7:27 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela