Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, July 14, 2006

Anyone like to sew?


My mainstream personna has launched a new costuming site. I'm sure you'll recognize a couple of the pictures.

It's just getting started, but I have some links for medieval, Renaissance and Victorian period garb and wedding gowns, plus dress diaries for my two current projects: a white medieval fairy costume and a Venetian courtesan's gown.

Come check it out.

http://www.sydneyscostumes.homestead.com

posted by Tawny Taylor at 6:56 AM |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Eva Gale:


I'm trying really really hard not to squee. I LOVE costuming like that and I have patterns upon patterns awaiting the day I can get all my stuff out. Corsets. I want to make corsets and the dresses to go with. The old threaded corsets. I have links too, I'll have to share some with you later.

Beautiful costumes, Tawny.


8:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Oooh! Do you know of anywhere to find a custom corset generator for Victorian style corsets? The kind that go down over the hips more? I need to make one of those but need a pattern.

Thanks for checking out my new site! I'm having a lot of fun with the diary. It's my first shot at one.


9:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger Eva Gale:


I haven't forgotten to send links, I just haven't had a moment! I will be back, I promise.


10:11 AM 
Commented by Blogger Eva Gale:


http://www.kipar.org/salacious-historian/sewingprojects.html

The above is just the beginning and you need to surf the entire thing. Get a drink and a snack, you'll be there all day.

http://www.farthingales.on.ca/home.htm

I ran into a problem and found that my sewing favorites must have been lost in the great crash of '05, but I remembered that I started collecting the links from Farthingales. Another day long surf fest. Tell me what you think!


10:11 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela