Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Book Signing Fun!

Just for kicks, I thought I'd post some photographs from this past weekend's book signing. It was a HUGE hit! And I'm SO thankful to Diana Hunter, Mandy Roth, Rhyannon Byrd and Ann Jacobs for coming up. And I cannot leave out my pal Shelley, who came up from Florida for the book signing just because.

I look forward to doing it again very soon! And Shelley, we've got to have some more cake :)

And thanks to Debbie E., my favorite Canadian, for the pictures!



Debbie and Shelley being friendly :) OMG, look at me back there in the teal shirt. I need to suck in that gut! Or I need a girdle. LOL


Debbie and Rhy being silly. And me again. With my gut hanging out. ACK!


Here I am with Debbie. Suck it in, girl! Sheesh. It's no wonder I run from the camera.


Check out Diana over on the left. Looks like either Debbie or Ann did something yucky, LOL. But I swear that wasn't the case.


Final picture. Here we are, all lined up. I wanted to bust into the Cancan :)

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:27 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Diana:


LOL I was trying to lean out of the picture...didn't need to see me again in the frame!

I had a great time, Tawny...you gals sure know how to throw a party! You can count me in for next year, that's for sure!

Diana


12:16 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ali:


Great pics, Tawny :-)
And congratulations on your release :-) I'm getting my copy this weekend :-)


12:43 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela