Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Do I have "Dumbass" written across my forehead?

From: "ALOY JESSY"

Save Address
Print View
Show Headers
Report Junk Mail
Reply-To: aloybe_28@yahoo.com
Date: 6 Jul 18:01 (PDT)
To: tawny@tawnytaylor.com
Subject: I NEED UGENT HELP!!!!!

i am 26year old girl who is looking for seriously help,please if you are
willing to help me out let me know through my private email adress
aloybe_28@yahoo.com so that i can tell you more about my problem
and what am looking for okay,waiting to hear from you as soon as porsible
thank you so much for writing me back.
Miss Jessy.


[THIS CHICK--IF IT'S TRULY A WOMAN AND NOT SOME 50 YEAR OLD MAN IN PRISON--NEEDS SOME SERIOUS GRAMMAR HELP, WOULDN'T YOU SAY? SHALL WE HELP HER? I'M NOT ABOUT TO EMAIL HER BACK. SHE'LL PROBABLY RETURN THE FAVOR BY SENDING ME A VIRUS.

FIRST, THAT'S ONE FRIGGIN' LONG COMMA SPLICE, CHICKA. PERIODS. THEY HAVE THEIR PURPOSES.

SECOND, "PORSIBLE"? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

THIRD, "MISS JESSY"? I'M NOT A HORNY MALE TROLLING THE WEB LOOKING FOR SWEET YOUNG WOMEN TO SEDUCE. DO YOUR RESEARCH.

FOURTH, "SERIOSLY HELP" NO. SHOULD READ "SERIOUS HELP", NOT THAT YOU'LL GET ANY FROM ME. I'M PRONE TO GIVING PEOPLE LIKE YOU THE VIRTUAL FINGER. I PREFER KEEPING MY MONEY IN THE BANK...MY BANK.

SCAMS. IT'S HARD TO IMAGINE ANYONE FALLS FOR THIS SHIT, ISN'T IT?

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:06 AM |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Amanda Brice:


*sigh*

*shakes head*


10:58 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tempest Knight:


This sounds like a prank from a 13-yr-old boy. *rolls eyes*


4:35 PM 
Commented by Blogger M.E Ellis:


The typos! Seriously funny.

:o)


4:46 PM 
Commented by Blogger Shelli Stevens:


LOL I used to get so many emails like that, usually they were from Nigeria, when I worked in Customer Service. I just laugh at them.


1:24 PM 
Commented by Blogger Zinnia:


I don't think there's a limit to what people will do to scam through the Net.


4:37 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela