Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fun with Book Covers!

Check this out! You can upload any picture, hit a button and voila, it's a cover!

http://www.glassgiant.com/romance/

Let's have some fun...








Oh! I can see some potential with this one. Hee hee!











Hahahahah!

Let's see if I can beat that one :) It's hard finding fun pictures to use. Digging through the archives at my fave freebie photo site...






I'm such a dork sometimes. So easily amused.

Ack! My kiddies are making too much noise. I can't concentrate. I need a logline.










I gave up. Anyone want to help me with a funny logline for this one?

Give it a whirl with your own picture and post it in the comments! I'd love to see them!

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:35 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela