Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Looking for a Nom de Plume?


Try this:

http://www.testcafe.com/pen/

I put my name, address, etc. and ended up with Jeanne Tawny.

Guess I'm destined to be a "Tawny" :)

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:35 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger M.E Ellis:


Emma Majors, though where the Majors came from I have no idea.

:o)


2:18 PM 
Commented by Blogger Amanda Brice:


I got Dark Rose. Not sure where that came from...


10:59 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela