Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, July 28, 2006

My blog is an award winner!

I got the best news this morning when I opened my email! My blog has been chosen to receive M.E.Ellis's Blog of the Week award.

How cool is that?

And check out the nifty gif she created:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic It sparkles :) I love it.

Thanks to M.E. aka Michelle

Check out her blog! Lots of great stuff, including a contest involving ugly pajamas :) http://www.meellis.blogspot.com/

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:58 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela