Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The first review is in!


I'm bouncing around my office, squealing like a toddler let loose in Toys R Us!

A HUGE thank you to Keely Skillman (COOL name!) for this WONDERFUL review!

"Abby is a lovable softy out of her element and begging for help. Tarik is one very hunky, very brainy outdoorsman with all the right elements to make a woman drool. The villain is dastardly, heartless and perfectly hate-able.Ms. Taylor weaves these three amongst the other minor players of this tale in such a manner as to suck the reader completely into her world and in such a manner to create a story worthy of reading over and over just to enjoy her pure genius in creating a unique plot. This is one of the most exciting and suspenseful shifter stories I have ever had the pleasure to read. Ms. Taylor just exploded onto my "gotta have it" list of authors with this little masterpiece."

Keely Skillman, eCataRomance Reviews (Click HERE to read the rest of the review)

posted by Tawny Taylor at 7:47 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Merry:


Yay, Tawny! Congratulations on a great review. :D

Merry


10:12 AM 
Commented by Blogger Bernita:


What a perfectly lovely review!
Drool worthy, indeed!


10:31 AM 
Commented by Blogger Jen:


No surprise here. I love your books.
I'm having trouble accessing your MySpace page. Everytime I try, my Internet Explorer shuts down. I just wanted you to know why I haven't left comments and such.
BTW, all that info you had about agents and book sales was great. Made a huge impression on me. Thanks.


12:21 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela