Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, August 18, 2006

Gonna be MIA for a few


Popping in to do a drive-by posting.

I'm driving to Ohio today to attend a couple book signings. Not looking forward to spending four hours on the Ohio Turnpike, but I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing my EC friends this weekend. It's going to be Ann Jacobs, Jaid Black, Kate Steele and moi. We're signing in Elyria (Saturday) and Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio (Sunday).

Be back Monday! You kiddies behave yourself until I return :)

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:36 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jen:


Have fun! I sure wish I was in Ohio. I could get the two Tawny Taylor books I've got signed.
Hope it's a blast.


12:08 PM 
Commented by Blogger M.E Ellis:


Have fun!

:o)


10:31 AM 
Commented by Blogger Emma_Sanders:


Hope you had a fanastic time!


11:36 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela