Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, August 11, 2006

I Got Four Bugs!



If you aren't a second grader collecting insects for a science project, that's hardly something to brag about...or is it?

Click This Link and see.

Too lazy to look for yourself? Fine. I'll explain. My blog was "Frogged" aka reviewed by Frog My Blog.

For those who haven't had the pleasure, let me say it was worth it! And I'm not saying this just because my blog received a pretty respectable rating. It's worth it because you get an objective viewpoint on not only the formatting/technical particulars of your blog but also an opinion on the content. (Go! Submit! See what you can do to improve your blog's layout)

I learned a couple things:

1. I need to change the font color for links within the body of posts so visitors can see them.

2. I need to find a way to put a link to the main page on archived pages. Still haven't figured out how to do that.

3. The busy background might be too distracting. I might want to change that.

Handy stuff to know! Thanks Mrs. Ribbit at Frog My Blog!

Now, who can tell me how to fix that archive glitch?????

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:11 AM |

5 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Mrs. Ribbit:


An easy way to do it would just be to put a link on the top of your side bar that says "take me home" or something like that. Just link it to the main page of your blog and you are done! Some people embed a link in their header, and your designer should be able to help you with that if you so desire.

I have no inclination to be writin' any books anytime soon, but if I did, I would check this one out posthaste.

(And thank you for not critiquing my grammar/writing style/poor use of big words.)


12:11 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


That's EXACTLY what I did, Mrs. Ribbit--put a link on the side bar, just under "profile". If you refresh, you should see it.

Really, thanks so much for pointing out the problems with my template. I was clueless!


12:20 PM 
Commented by Blogger Bernadette Gardner and Jennifer Colgan:


I was going to suggest an exterminator - but I'll say congrats instead! LOL.


9:57 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


LOLOL An exterminator :) I don't need one of those. My six year old daughter is an avid bug collector. No critter with six legs or more remains alive in our home for long before it's captured, killed, Googled and pinned to her foamboard.


1:27 PM 
Commented by Anonymous The Foo:


Hi there, I came from FrogmyBlog and received "4 bugs" as well. Nice site! I am currently writing a book too but more of a technical one. I am finding it more difficult than originally thought. Any tips on daily writing schedules and how you write regularly or/and anything else to improve the writing process? Email me back from my website i.e. http://theflogs.mjmnet.com/contact (I don't really want to post my email address for obvious reasons of spam). Look forward to your comments/thoughts.


11:17 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela