Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, August 21, 2006

Look, Ma! I'm (almost) famous!

The following article (and my picture!) appeared on the FRONT PAGE of Sunday's Detroit Free Press! It was my very FIRST experience with the local press.

They actually contacted me (rather than the other way around). They interviewed me (via the phone). They scheduled a visit by a photographer.

I feel...almost famous. LOL

Link to Article

(My picture is in the left column. The black and white on the main article page is my pal and fellow EC author Jodi Lynn Copeland. Doesn't she look adorable? Wind blowing her hair, rose in hand...)

A BIG thank you to Marta at the "Freep" for the fantastic article! And for the opportunity!

posted by Tawny Taylor at 3:04 PM |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Emma_Sanders:


Ultra cool! Congratulations, Tawny!


5:04 PM 
Commented by Blogger angeleque:


Very cool. I saw that article Sunday and squealed when I realized you were in it.


7:30 PM 
Commented by Blogger Jen:


WTG!!!! you're totally famous now. I'm so happy for you.


10:09 PM 
Commented by Blogger Loribelle Hunt:


So cool Tawny! Congrats!


11:19 PM 
Commented by Blogger Ann Cory:


That's fanSASStic hon! Way to go :)


10:28 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks all! Angeleque, your comment made me smile extra-big :)

Jen--totally famous? Nah. Not yet. But maybe someday...although honestly, I'm not sure I want to be totally famous.


10:11 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela