Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I have been sooooo bad

I've posted like two blog entries in how many days?

BAD, bad Tawny!

But I've been busy. Really, really busy (says Tawny in her whiny voice).

I've been doing writing stuff...and yes, I took a little break to stomp around the Ren Fair for a day, and I spent yesterday helping my teenage daughter move back home. But I'm back to doing more writing stuff today...after I get the kiddies to school for their first day (only half-day, ugh!). I also need to get the teenager registered for school before she falls too far behind. It's her senior year. PLUS, one of my hubby's teenagers is moving back in today.

Our house is busting at the seams! Anyone have a spare bedroom?

What am I up to writing-wise?

1. Drafting a proposal for a new paranormal erotica series for my agent. I am SO excited about this project! And so is my agent :)

2. Plotting a vampire story for Ellora's Cave.

More to come soon! I promise!

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:13 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Debora:


Paranormal Erotica eh? - sounds great! Those pictures were adorable too. Have fun plotting -


10:46 AM 
Commented by Blogger jenleeland:


Go Tawny!!! I can relate. I have nine people living at my house. I don't have a spare couch much less a spare bedroom.
Can't wait to see the next release.


4:20 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela