Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Oh ACK!!!!

That Avon FanLit thing...they picked REGENCY! That's it for me. I don't stand a chance.

But for those who might like to keep tabs on what's happening, HERE'S the link to the board.

WHAHHHHH! I wanted to play :( Oh well. Maybe next time they'll give contemporary or paranormal a shot.

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:00 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger M.E Ellis:


I heard regency is on the up.

Pisser!

:o)


4:56 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


LOL! Sooooo many rules!

I went ahead, and gave it a shot, even though I have NO IDEA what I'm doing. What the heck????

How am I scoring so far??? Some people love it. Some people (the die-hard Regency fans, no doubt) hate it. I no doubt broke a bazillion rules.

But I'm having fun :)


6:56 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela