Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Want to read/rate my Avon FanLit entry?

I have roughly 20 invitations to email to interested parties.

I kind of took some liberties with the setup and wrote a time travel. It has my trademark touch of humor. Entries are open for voting until Wednesday at 12:00 (eastern time, I think).

If you'd like to read and vote, please post your email in the comments and I'll send an invite with the direct link.

A few things to remember:

1. You must register to vote. But the process is fairly painless.
2. Reading but NOT voting hurts an entry's scores. So I'd REALLY appreciate it if you'd vote.
3. I don't expect you to give perfect scores (if you don't feel my entry is perfect) just because I send an invite.

Any takers?

posted by Tawny Taylor at 2:30 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger angeleque:


Hi Tawny,

angelequesantiago@gmail.com


11:11 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela