Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Great Way to Start the Day

Being a girl who's literally addicted to the 'net, the first thing I do every morning is check my email.

Most of the time, I discover I've won several international lotteries, been selected by some wife of a deceased political power in another country to retrieve funds from some bank account, and been told my prescriptions for drugs I don't take are ready for delivery.

I had a nice surprise waiting for me this morning. A review of MARK OF THE BEAST.

"Mark of the Beast is an intense, action-packed, sexy read! Tawny Taylor drags the reader into Abby and Tarik’s story and takes them for a wild ride."

Many thanks to Gracie from Joyfully Reviewed for the wonderful review!

Read the rest at: Joyfully Reviewed

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:59 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Shelli Stevens:


Congrats on the review, Tawny!


5:35 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela