Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, October 30, 2006

I started a new YouTube group!

Anyone...ANYONE...want to join? It's not much of a group if there's only one member, sniff, sniff. I'm lonely.

So, what's the point in creating the group in the first place?

Glad you asked! Let me explain.

Many authors park their little book trailers at YouTube. That's cool. An author can gain gobs of exposure if his/her trailer is popping up under various search tags. However, there are like a flipping bazillion other movies of various sorts and sundries on YouTube as well, I figured it would be nearly IMPOSSIBLE for folks to find our fabulous trailers. And if they aren't able to find us, how the heck are they going to learn about your brilliant, wonderful, terrific books?

Thus, the idea of a book trailer group. One place to view ALL the book trailers on YouTube! It was a smashingly good idea, or so I thought. Yet, despite efforts to spread the word, I remain the one and only member.

(Shades of days gone by in elementary school.)

Hoping this post will encourage a few people to join me...OMG! I just went to the site. I'm no longer alone. (hopping up and down with glee!)

Come, join us! Let's rock YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/group/booktrailers

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:39 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela