Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Immortal Secrets Trailer

Yes, I'm at it again. My Immortal Secrets series is one of my more popular series, and it includes Dragons and Dungeons, the story that's due to be released in print next spring (MASTER OF SECRET DESIRES, Pocket, June 2007). I felt the series deserved a trailer, although I wanted to advertise all three books rather than only one.



I noticed this month in the RWR Allison Brennan wrote an article on trailers. It's a fabulous article, and I'm glad to see I've been doing a few things right. In particular, however, I learned I still have some things to learn...lol. For instance, there are more outlets for my trailers than I knew about. You bet I went ahead and checked out the other places. I need all the exposure I can get.

On another note, I did notice a jump in hits to my trailers after I added them to my new group on YouTube. Again, if you are an author and have a trailer for your books, you're welcome to place them in the group. It seems to help increase traffic.

posted by Tawny Taylor at 6:19 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Cathy:


Hi Tawny, liked the trailer, good music pick, too.


6:45 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks, Cathy!

I'm in the process of researching outlets, free places to post the trailers. So far, I've found Google Video and Daily Motion. I welcome other suggestions!


7:04 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela