Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, November 02, 2006

What to blog about today?????

I've spent an hour pouring over other blogs, searching for just the right blog today...and I've come up with nothing. Sure, the little tiff between Miss Snark and scam agent Barbara Bauer is morbidly fascinating, but what comment could I possibly make that would add any value to the whole thing? None.

So, instead, I'm asking the readers to post a shout out. Have any big news you want to share? Question you'd like answered? Put it in the comments. I'm OD'd on sugar, thanks to a late-night raid on my kiddies' Halloween candy bags. I can't think of a single useful thing to say today.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Off to see if I can dig up an Almond Joy...coconut helps me think :)

posted by Tawny Taylor at 7:08 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela