Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, November 13, 2006

What’s on your holiday Wish List?




Maybe it’s a little early to be thinking about this stuff. But hey, our local radio station’s already changed to their All-Christmas music format, all the stores are dripping with tinsel and garland, and there’s a giant inflatable snow globe sitting in the middle of Meijers. My kids have already written their wish lists for Santa (aided, of course, by the Toys R Us Holiday Catalogue) and mailed them off. They dream of Robo Reptiles, stuffed puppies and wooden choo-choo’s.

Yes, my thoughts are already focused on Christmas. Deck the Halls...and all that *g*.

Naturally, I’ll spend nearly every penny I can on the kiddies, giving them the things they want and need (keyword there--NEED *g*). I don’t expect to get anything. The joy of seeing them open their gifts is enough for me.

But...if I were asked to create a Wish List, oh, the fun I would have!

Let’s see...

I’d wish for a HUGE bonus for the hubby.

I’d wish for a winning lottery ticket.

I’d wish for no snowfall after December 25th.

I’d wish for a magic pill that would make me lose the last fifteen pounds that refuse to budge from my hips, thighs and fanny.

And I’d wish for a copy of every book published by my three fave authors, both their backlist (what I don’t own already) and their future books.

What about you? What would you put on your wish list?

And if you're in the mood for a book about wishes that perhaps shouldn't come true, you might want to check out my book, About Monday (written under my Sydney Laine Allan pseudonym). About Monday

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:26 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jennifer McK:


I'd wish for a relaxing holiday season.
I'd love to have a little more time and....
if Santa brings you that pill, Tawny, send it my way too.


4:30 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela