Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, February 12, 2007

Anyone Else Ready for Spring?

I am suffering from one HUGE case of the winter blues.

For those of you who don’t know, I’m up here in arctic Michigan. It’s been like twenty-bazillion below zero for weeks. The air is so cold, your face freezes within minutes, the kids can’t go to school, and water-mains are busting, turning city streets into ice rinks.

Bbbrrrrrrrrrr!

February 2, Bob (I think that was his name, but I could be wrong) the Michigan Groundhog (Phil is in Pennsylvania) said spring was on its way. Yay!

Unfortunately, he lied, the little meanie. The forecast: more snow. More cold. More winter. ACK! Give a girl some hope and then laugh as it’s completely devastated. Who knew a rodent could be so cruel? Pffffttttt to Bob.

So, where’s that leave me? An impromptu trip to the Bahamas would most certainly help me get over my winter blues. Sun. Sea. Sand. Happy sigh...

But alas, a trip to the Bahamas is not in the cards for this frozen northerner. Heck, I’d gladly settle for a quick jaunt to Florida. But that’s not going to happen either. Anyone have any other suggestions? How’s a girl trapped in the frigid north to find a little warmth? I need to thaw!

How about some hot books? I welcome any/all suggestions on some HOT, steamy books--the sexier the better! Heat. I want heat!

And for anyone else suffering from the winter blues, I welcome you to enter my Sweet Bites contest. Details are posted on my website. The prize is sure to help you keep warm on frigid winter nights.

Good luck, stay warm, and TIA for the book recommendations!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampy Erotic Romance with Sassitude
Sassy, Sexy Romance

posted by Tawny Taylor at 2:19 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela