Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines Day!


For some laughs, I thought I'd hunt down a few funny VD sayings.

Found this one on a page called Rejected Valentine Card Sayings.

I admire your strength, I admire your spunk
But the thing I like best, is getting you drunk.
(Groannnnnnn...is that bad or what?)

And this one from Funny Valentine Quotes (Make sure your popup blocker is on if you click this link!)

I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
(Uh...good point!)

How about this one? From Funny Valentine Day Quotes

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
(Makes you wonder.)

One last quote from Funny Love Sayings

An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her. Agatha Christie
(This woman is brilliant)

Wishing all my online friends love and laughter this Valentine's Day! And please, share your fave VD saying/quote in the comments. Funny, serious, romantic, silly, anything goes!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampy Erotic Romance
Sassy, Sexy Romance by Sydney

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:54 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Capucine C:


That is too funny. I enjoyed your web page.. stop by my spot sometime


5:25 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks for visiting! I will pop in. Sure thing!


5:41 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela