Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Vampilicious Novels by Tawny Taylor





I recently opened a bookstore on my site to sell my books, along with a few other goodies. The name of the store is "Vampilicious". My newly-coined term was the inspiration for today's Thursday Thirteen: Thirteen Vampilicious Novels (vampire romance)

Undead and Unwed (MaryJanice Davidson)
Real Vampires Don't Drink O-Neg (Tawny Taylor--I had to sneak one of mine in)
Bitten and Smitten Michelle Rowan
Lover Eternal J.R.Ward
A Hunger Like No Other Kresley Cole
Even Vampires Get the Blues Katie MacAlister
Vamps and the City Kerrelyn Sparks
Master of Darkness Susan Sizemore
Dark Need: A Novel of the Darkyn Lynn Viehl
The Rest Falls Away: The Gardella Vampire Chronicles Colleen Gleason
Fangs for the Memories Kathy Love
The Forever Kiss Angela Knight
A Quick Bite Lynsay Sands

Enjoy!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampy Erotic Romance with Sassitude
Sydney's Sassy, Sexy Romance


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Elisa Adams
2. Jen
3. MiladyInsanity

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:53 AM |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Elisa:


Awesome list! I haven't read most of these, so I'll have to go out and do some shopping. :)

My TT is up here:

http://elisaadams.wordpress.com


9:59 AM 
Commented by Blogger April Decheine:


Great I will have to read one of your books, I would love to write a book.. I bet you hear that a lot!


10:21 AM 
Commented by Blogger May:


Wait till you read the next Darkyn book, Night Lost.

It Is Amazing. Trust me on this, because I've read it already.

My TT's here.


10:34 AM 
Commented by Anonymous Jen:


I love almost everything on that list!!
http://jadesymb.livejournal.com/257566.html


12:01 PM 
Commented by Blogger Cathy:


I have actually read all but Colleen's. Will have to go check her website now.


10:55 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela