Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, March 29, 2007

If you could be kidnapped by any man...

...who would it be?

Wonder why I'm asking that question? My first ebook release of 2007 has just launched, and I'm oh so thrilled! My first book of 2007 is the launch book of a new series: Passion Unbound. The Passion Unbound series is about women who are kidnapped by the heroes in their favorite erotic romance novels.

Wouldn't that be wicked-fun? I came up with the idea after reading some posts on a reader's loop. So many readers develop feelings for the characters in their fave books. They fall in love with the heroes. They see themselves in the heroines. I wondered what it might be like to make those figurative connections real--to watch someone actually live within her favorite book, to face the heroine's struggles and pain, to fall in love.

Anyway, here's the blurb for the first story, Wild Nights. Note: this book is a menage a trois romance with m/m/f and m/f/m sex scenes.


Passion Unbound

And thus it was from the beginning of time. Two knights. One bride. They whispered their story to The Chosen, a human endowed with the gift of Hearing... The Chosen wrote the story and released it into the human world.

The bait was set. The spell was cast. And then they waited...
(An excerpt from the Ierd Kimeno, the sacred text of the Twelfth Knight Brotherhood)


Wild Nights

Secretary Maggie Dunning loves her romance novels. Her favorite -- Conquered by the Knight, the story of two dominant, sexy shapeshifters, Xander and Bastien. To be possessed by two powerful Masters? Heavy, happy, lust-filled sigh!

But that’s just fantasy. It could never happen in real life... right?

Little did she know that a paper cut and a few muttered words would make all her fantasies come to life, including the hunky Xander and Bastien. One minute she’s cozy in bed sleeping, the next she’s dragged into a world she’d thought only existed in her imagination, to face her most secret desires... and her worst fears.

Bastien and Xander have their own challenges to face -- a crime to investigate and a dangerous threat to the Twelfth Night Brotherhood to uncover. But they won't let that stop them from seizing their fascinating new bride and introducing her to the ecstasy of complete surrender.

Buy Wild Nights HERE
*~*~*~*~*

Now, what's your answer? If you could be kidnapped by any romance hero, could actually live your favorite romance story, which one would it be? I'd love to hear your answers! Post, post, post!

And just because I'm in the mood to give away a prize, I'm going to do a quickie contest. Friday, March 30 at twelve noon, I'll randomly choose a winner from those who respond. The prize: winner's choice of an ebook download from my backlist (excluding Wild Nights--sorry).

Good luck!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampilicious Erotic Romance
Sassy, Sexy Romance

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:26 AM |

13 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Rhonda Stapleton:


Wow, this is a good question!!

I have lots of fav books...Gaelen Foley's Lord of Fire is a great book. I'd totally love to fall into that one...he's a bad boy! haha


11:49 AM 
Commented by Blogger Cassandra:


I have a couple, but the first character that came to mind, wasn't even the hero of the story, but a secondary character, the human spy, Dupaynil, in Anne McCaffrey and Elizabeth Moon's book Generation Warriors.

Also, I have developed a soft spot for my own heroes from my books. Say, Tawny, do you ever fall for your own heroes and wonder what it would be like to be captured by them? You've certainly got some hot heroes of your own, girl.

Like Jeremy, the ghost hero from your Body and Soul book. Of course, I identified a lot with the heroine, so maybe that had something to do with it! LOL


12:12 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Hi Cassandra! Thanks for dropping by!

Absolutely, I do! It would be hard to choose, since I adore all of my heroes. A couple that stand out: Xur from Stolen Goddess and Andre from Private Games (but I think all my heroes are YUMMY!).


12:25 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


James Malory from GENTLE ROGUE by Johanna Lindsey. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...Gwen Hayes


12:44 PM 
Commented by Blogger Barbara V:


Hmm, Hard question.
I will love to be taken by Lucas a shape shifter Panther from "Salve to Sensation by Nalini Singh" That hero is dangerous, sexy and caring.

The second one Zsadist from "Lover Awakened by J.R Ward" Z will be rough by sweet at the same time. I love tortured heroes.

Third I agree with Cassandra, Jeremy from "Body and Soul" the man spell sensuality all over. He is one the sexiest hero that I ever read.


12:57 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Jennifer:


A very easy question for me. I am totally in love with Grimm Roderick (aka Gavrael Roderick Icarus McIllioch) in To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning. I love that Berserker.

Ahh geez, now I am going to have to read again.


1:44 PM 
Commented by Blogger Jennah:


Easy for me as well. I'd go for Cian MacKeltar (is he a MacKeltar?) Anyway, Cian from KMM's books. Love a tortured hero.


2:42 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tempest Knight:


Hmm... I think I'd love to be kidnapped by Zack from Sherrilyn Kenyon's "Dance with the Devil." *wg*


3:42 PM 
Commented by Anonymous Lia Morgan:


Vane Kattalkis from Sherrilyn Kenyon's Night Play. Man of my dreams. Or Wolf, whatever. Too bad wolves mate for life and he is already taken. There's always his brothers Fang and Fury. Actually that might be even better, two of them. Yummy.


5:06 PM 
Commented by Blogger Chantal:


*sob* Changeling press wont accept paypal. :(


I'd love to be kidnapped by Jake and Cree from Carol Lynne's book called Branded by gold. Them boys are hot.

I also have a soft spot for Darius from Gena Showalters Heart of the dragon.


7:30 PM 
Commented by Blogger Cathy:


I am a Roarke groupie, so he always makes the top of my list.


8:48 PM 
Commented by Blogger Kristen Painter:


Spiderman. But I don't really want to go into any more detail than that...


9:32 PM 
Commented by Blogger Renee:


Oh, so many choices....I really love a man in control, with real intelligence and self-control. I vote for Manuel Gonzalez in ETERNAL TRIANGLE by Alexandra Adams. He can dominate me anytime....


1:57 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela