Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, March 12, 2007

Popular Editor Leaves Publishing

Anna Louise Genoese, editor with TOR and owner of a popular blog on LiveJournal, announced yesterday that she is leaving publishing. From her blog,

"My dear darlings,

I have no idea how to say this, so I am just going to come right out and tell you.

I. I am leaving Tor. My last day is the 20th."

You can read the rest of her announcement, including her plans for the future on her BLOG.

While I'm not shocked she's changing jobs, her decision to leave publishing entirely does surprise me. I'm sure I'm not alone. Her blog was extremely popular, not to mention informative.

I wish her the very best with her new career. It sounds fascinating.

Anna G., you will be missed!

Vampy Erotic Romance with Sassitude
Sassy, Sexy Romance by Sydney

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:28 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Ciar Cullen:


That's interesting. I was in non-fiction publishing for many years, and it can be a terribly stressful unglamorous industry. I got out and into non-profit paper pushing. I miss the excitement but not the stress. Well, we'll miss some great insight, that's for sure. But someone will pick up the ball.


4:37 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela