Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Two New Book Covers!

I just can't help myself--I have to post a squeeee message about my newest book covers. The first is for Wild Nights, my upcoming Changeling Press release. The official release date hasn't yet been verified, but it'll either be March 30th or April 6th.


Blurb:

Secretary Maggie Dunning loves her romance novels. Her favorite--Conquered by the Knight, the story of two dominant, sexy shapeshifters, Xander and Bastien. To be possessed by two powerful Masters? Heavy, happy, lust-filled sigh!

But that’s just fantasy. It could never happen in real life...right?

Little did she know that a paper cut and a few muttered words would make all her fantasies come to life, including the hunky Xander and Bastien. One minute she’s cozy in bed sleeping, the next she’s dragged into a world she’d thought only existed in her imagination, to face her most secret desires...and her worst fears.

Bastien and Xander have their own challenges to face--a crime to investigate and a dangerous threat to the Twelfth Night Brotherhood to uncover. But they won't let that stop them from seizing their fascinating new bride and introducing her to the ecstasy of complete surrender.


Buy from Changeling Press

And the second cover is for my upcoming print release, Master of Secret Desires. This is a print anthology containing my first dragon book, Dragons and Dungeons.

Blurb:

"Play it safe." Antiques buyer Kaya Cordova needs the ancient Philippino copperplate she's just lost at a private auction, but she has six-foot-something of sexy, mysterious male standing in her way. Spurred on by her boss and a promise of a fat bonus check, she decides to try to talk him into selling it to her. Unfortunately, she has no idea what she's in for.

Tall, blond, built like a god and sinfully rich, Jestin Draig looks all-American, but appearances can be deceiving. He has a dark secret that will force Kaya to quit bowing to the master of fear and accept him as her new Master. He'll give her everything she desires, but at a great price…to both of them.

Preorder HERE from Amazon

posted by Tawny Taylor at 11:09 AM |

6 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Barbara V:


This comment has been removed by the author.


9:34 AM 
Commented by Blogger Barbara V:


I like the second one, the cover screams sensuality.
About the first one, are those guys tigers? I never read a story with tiger’s shapshifters
Sorry, I delete the first comment. I forgot to ask the question about the first book


9:38 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks so much, Barbara :) I agree!


9:51 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Not a problem with the deleted comment, Barbara :)

The first book is a shapeshifter story, yes. One of the heroes is a tiger and the other is a lion.

I find shapeshifter stories very sexy. Not because there are any sensual scenes with the men in animal form (that's an *ick* for me personally), but because of the power and mystery the men possess in their human form.


10:05 AM 
Commented by Blogger Barbara V:


I agree with you. I love shapeshifters but never read a lion or tiger one before. Do you know when they will go onsale?
By the way I read body and soul. I love the two stories, but my favorite one was Jeremy story. I like the ebay idea, very original. I haven't have time for e-mail. I been busy at work but I still wanted to let you know how much I enjoy those reads.


12:40 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks so much for the kind compliment on Body and Soul :) You made my day.

Regarding the shapeshifter story, it's looking like it will be releasing on March 30. However, you seem to be a paperback reader. At this point, that book will be in ebook formats only.


1:03 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela